Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Freaky dream #1

This night i had the freakiest dream ever.
Me and two my best friends named Eli and Ofer where somehow connected to some weird 8 story building (I leave in 8 story building). We could get out of the building, but something terrible kept us highly connected to that building.
Something really bad. (Unfortunatelly i don't remember what it was).
But it was really really bad, and we wanted to escape, to run away, to forget about it,to start over. but we couldn't.
It was something we did, or maybe it was something bad that happened to us.
Something that made our lives look useless now.

Somehow we all agreed on a suicide. That we all should end this suffering once and for all. For some technical reasons wich i don't remember we had to get to the roof of that building. And not by using an elevator or a stairs.
We used ropes to climb to the roof. Helping each other, and being afraid of falling off, becouse getting to the roof seemed very important.

We agreed on a suicide method that suited us all.
A poisoned nargilah :) We put some poison and started to smoke it.
First was Eli, he pumped it once, and passed it to Ofer, wich pumped it too.
Now it was my turn. And then suddently i froze. I looked at my friends,
knowing that they have only few seconds to live,
i was afraid, i didn't want to die, and i didn't want my best friends to die too.
i realized how stupid the whole idea of a suicide was.
We should have tried to find other ways to fix our problems. there must have been a way. We just where to tired to look for it.
And then i saw the look on my friends face, there was a lot's of emotions there.
There was a dissapointment that i was too scared to do what they did, to join them. And there was a happines for me. They wanted me to stay alive. at least me, they understood it too. they didn't want me to make their mistake, it was too late for them, but i still could live through this.

And i hoped, i prayed that what we did will only be a dream. that the poison we put in,wouldn't kill us. And i felt dissapointment for our wasted lives.
so i walked to the nargilah and with tears in my eyes i took some poison too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

god damn, mother fucker!
i am not smoking any nargilah (it's hookah in english, btw) with you ever again!
scary ass nigger...

I had a some freaky ones too... give me posting access to this blog, and i'll tell you :)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home